“Be the change you wish to see in the world”
If you are interested in any of the following, please Contact Us
- Become a COLONY CARETAKER: Involves any or all of the following: feeding, trapping, transporting to clinic drop-off point, maintaining colony tracking information. “Sharing” of responsibilities with other caretakers is usually preferred, allowing time for vacation, etc.
- TRAPPERS: Although our program instructs individuals in the safe, successful method of trapping, on occasion there is a need for volunteer trappers to assist the elderly/disabled with trapping/transport to clinic drop-off location. Trappers must be at least 18 years of age, are required to go through a trapping instruction safety course and sign a disclaimer form.
- HANDY MAN SERVICES: Creating shelters/Feeding Stations, repairing traps, coyote-proofing donated dog-houses etc.
- CAT FOOD DRIVES through your church, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, business, community organization or even in lieu of birthday, holiday gifts.
- Urge your LOCAL, STATE and U.S. REPRESENTATIVES to work on behalf of animals.
- FUNDRAISING: Have an idea? We’d like to hear about it! – Contact Us
- Good quality, “in date”, canned and dry cat food.
- Gift cards: Lowe’s, Home Depot, PetSmart, Petco, Staple’s, Office Depot, and Gas Stations
- Towels – bath size
- VOLUNTEERS! Volunteering is a work of heart. Thank you for sharing yours with us.