“Be the change you wish to see in the world”
If you are interested in any of the following, please Contact Us
- Become a COLONY CARETAKER: Involves any or all of the following: feeding, trapping, transporting to clinic drop-off point, maintaining colony tracking information. “Sharing” of responsibilities with other caretakers is usually preferred, allowing time for vacation, etc.
- CLEANING/SANITIZING TRAPS: The Sunday following our first Monday of the month clinic, the traps are cleaned by rinsing with a high-power garden hose, then sprayed/sanitized with a 1:9 Clorox/water solution, then rinsed again. Thoroughly sanitizing the traps reduces the risk of disease transmission and also removes the scent of any animal previously in the trap which may deter successful trapping. And lastly, ensure each trap number is readable, then stored and locked for security.
- TRAPPERS: Although our program instructs individuals in the safe, successful method of trapping, on occasion there is a need for volunteer trappers to assist the elderly/disabled with trapping/transport to clinic drop-off location. Trappers must be at least 18 years of age, are required to go through a trapping instruction safety course and sign a disclaimer form.
- HANDY MAN SERVICES: Creating shelters/Feeding Stations, repairing traps, coyote-proofing donated dog-houses etc.
- CAT FOOD DRIVES through your church, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, business, community organization or even in lieu of birthday, holiday gifts.
- Urge your LOCAL, STATE and U.S. REPRESENTATIVES to work on behalf of animals. – Locate My Representatives
- FUNDRAISING: Have an idea? We’d like to hear about it! – Contact Us
- Good quality, “in date”, canned and dry cat food.
- Gift cards: Lowe’s, Home Depot, PetSmart, Petco, Staple’s, Office Depot, and Gas Stations
- Towels – bath size
- VOLUNTEERS! Volunteering is a work of heart. Thank you for sharing yours with us.