“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains un-awakened”
– Anotole France
Lake Norman Lucky Cat Program
20117 West Catawba Ave.
Cornelius, NC 28031
(Every effort will be made to return calls within 24 hours)
The Lake Norman Lucky Cat Program is recognized as a 501(c) 3 charitable organization by the Internal Revenue Service (tax id. EIN 56-2417207)
- WAYS THAT YOUR DONATION(S) CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Did you know that $50 will pay to have one cat spayed/neutered and vaccinated – Learn More
- For $55, a humane deterrent can be provided to an individual in lieu of Animal Control removing the cat – Humane Deterrent
- Traps – $75
- Trap Dividers – $25
- Drop Traps – $100
- Transfer Cage – $60
- HONOR GIFT – An expressive alternative to standard gifting, an Honor gift is a unique way to recognize and celebrate the special people, animals and occasions in yours or someone else’s life. The Lucky Cat Program will send a letter to the individual or business informing them of the gift you have made in their honor.
- MEMORIAL GIFT – Often difficult to find the words to adequately convey your heartfelt sympathy in the loss of a loved one or a companion animal, a memorial gift says what is often difficult to put into words. The Lucky Cat Program will send a letter acknowledging your memorial gift.
- WORKPLACE GIVING – Please consider Lake Norman Lucky Cat Program as your workplace charity of choice.
- MATCHING GIFTS – Check with your employer’s human resources department to determine if they offer a matching gift program and if not, please ask them to include the Lake Norman Lucky Cat Program.
- MISCELLANEOUS – Wedding Favors, Birthday, Anniversary, Holiday, Graduation, any Special Occasion… or just because!
- MAJOR GIVING – Cash, Stocks, and Gifts of Personal Property
- CORPORATE GIFTS – If you are interesting in donating to support our efforts please Contact Us.