Our Community Cat Population
The Lake Norman Lucky Cat Program (LNLCP) is a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to improving the welfare of community cats primarily through facilitating the humane, long-term solution of Trap, Neuter, Return, Manage (TNRM) and low-cost spay/neuter services. Through reducing the number of un-owned cats, by educating the public about feral cats, establishing partnerships with organizations to support the humane management of community cats, and implementing management plans for the peaceful coexistence of cats and people, the LNLCP is committed to bettering the lives of cats in our communities.
We are not a rescue, foster, adoption, or relocation organization.
WHAT WE DO –
- EDUCATE: By bringing awareness to the public regarding the humane management of, and the humane, long-term solution for, our community cat population.
- ADVOCATE: To end the killing. “Euthanasia” in shelters is the number one documented cause of death of all cats in the United States.
- PROMOTE: The humane care of community cats
- FACILITATE: Low-cost spay/neuter/vaccine options
- MEDIATE: Neighborhood, business and municipal cat-nuisance complaints